Hello ladies! Who’s ready for some New Year’s Resolutions? Or even better, some free jewelry!? Let’s do both…
The holidays are almost over, which means it’s time to start thinking about how to lose those Christmas cookie pounds, or just refocus on your healthy lifestyle. I don’t know about you, but I’m in desperate need of a Cinch detox! Starting Monday (a day early because I like starting things on Mondays), I’ll be once again starting the Cinch Fast Forward phase, and once again tracking my progress via my blog. Yes, yes, I know that Cynthia Sass rewrote her book with the new name “SASS Yourself Slim”, but somehow that just doesn’t have the same ring as “Cinch”.
So how about a healthy competition with a prize of free Stella & Dot jewelry for whomever can lose the most weight % in 2 months? I do much better when I’m both held accountable, and working towards a goal. When I did Cinch successfully back in 2010, my goal was to get in great shape for a Hawaiian vacation. It helped me get down to my goal of 130 pounds just days before our vacation. This year, my goal is simply to get back on track. It’s been the toughest year of my life, mostly due to my crazy stressful job with frequent travel. 2013 should be much more manageable, and that’s good because my skinny jeans are getting a little tight again!
Want to join the competition and work together to reach our healthy goals? Here’s how it works:
- Sign up by adding your Name, current Weight, and a few motivational words in my comments section below no later than Monday, January 7.
- Check in weekly with your progress, including a weekly weigh-in, or link us to your own blog.
- March 1, I will review everyone’s progress and announce a winner, based on who has lost the largest % of their body weight (for example, if a 150-lb person loses 7.5 pounds, they lost 5% of their body weight).
- The winner can choose anything up to $50 on StellaDot.com, and I will ship your prize!
I look forward to hearing from you!
* Please consult your doctor before starting a new wellness program. This is intended to be a fun, healthy competition; please do not take any drastic unhealthy measures in order to win. *